Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well folks, this Enfamil Gentlease seems to be the trick. My twelve pound baby girl is now taking six ounces of formula at one time. Wow! It completely blows my mind, but I am so excited. Last night we fed Morgan Kate at 8 when we put her down for bed and she didn't wake up again until 4:30am. Oh my goodness! I pray that this continues and that she continues to eat well.

------------------------------------------------
Here are a few pictures from this past week:

MK working on her teething ring.


 MK's Easter dress and sweater


Such a smiley, happy girl


Can you believe she is reading? Ha! I know my 4th grade team will like this pic.


Miss Morgan Kate in her cutey overalls that Aunt Kelly gave her. So cute!

7 comments:

THE SPIVEY"S said...

Hey there. I just wrote on your last post but I wanted to tell you that I figured it out. Thanks though. She is so adorable. I hope that the new formula continues to work for you. It is amazing and nice when they start to sleep through the night.

Stephanie said...

Whoo Hoo!!!! Awesome..I pray that it continues and her feedings are straightened out.

Love her Easter dress..such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Such a doll baby!!! Love her Easter attire :) Lyn & Phala

Hollie Heming said...

So cute! So glad the new formula is working out so well. I can't wait to see you! Once we're well, we'll be calling! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Morgan Kate is just the cutest. She is so photogenic! I am thrilled to hear that the formula did the trick and that y'all have had such a good few weeks. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the slideshows. I have watched them and shared them numerous times :) Too cute! Can't wait to "keep livin" this summer! Love y'all!

Jessa

The Leviners said...

How sweet! I love all the pics but my favorite is of her reading!!
Love and Prayers,
Melissa

jan kessler said...

That is Awesome. Glad the formula is agreeing with MK.The pictures are so cute. Especially the one where she is reading. I am sure your class would love for you to bring her to school. Hey Heather did MK have an Easter Bonnet to go with her Easter Dress and Sweater. Wonder if she is going to be like Mommy and take it off and look at Mommy and say I do not know what happened to my bonnet. Love you guys.

Jan