Sunday, November 1, 2009

Prematurity Awareness Month Fact #1:
Nearly 13 million babies worldwide are born prematurely each year, and more than one million die.

--------------------
We had a such a great Halloween this year. Much, much different than last year. It's a funny feeling. Morgan Kate was here last year for Halloween, Thanksgiving and even Christmas. But with everything going on - hospital stay, oxygen, feeding tube, monitors, etc. - it really didn't feel like the "holidays". This year it does. And it's an indescribable feeling. Halloween is like the start of the holiday season for me and I am so excited. I already want to pull out the Christmas decorations. I want to make everything a big deal and I want Morgan Kate to enjoy every single minute.


Halloween 2008

Halloween 2009

Be sure to check back tomorrow for lots of Halloween pics.


3 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Again what a difference a year will make!

Deni said...

So glad you are doing this! I didn't make my blog purple but I am sharing stuff too!

The Leviners said...

I am so amazed at how far MK has come! I knew that this Halloween would be a treat for you and Travis! So glad the fever is gone and she is back on schedule! Thanks for all the facts! All of us not just parent's of preemies need to be aware and educated about premature births and how to help i.e. March of Dimes! T