Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I would love, love, love to have t-shirts made for the walk(s) this year. I have contacted several t-shirt places and think I have settled with THE one. I have created two possible designs for the back and front of the shirt and now I need you to help me. Please take a look at the options and then vote using the poll in the left sidebar. Voting will close this Sunday afternoon. Oh, and for all curious, the shirts will be white with purple writing/design/etc.

Front 1
Front 2
Back 1
Back 2

Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Megan Thiel said...

I voted! Very cute options!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Leviners said...

Front 2..Back 1

The Leviners said...

Okay so I voted in the correct place this time!!

The Bridges said...

I like Front AND back 2! I want one when you get them made!