Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eleven at 11

1. Morgan Kate is cutting a molar. This makes for interesting tantrums during the day and even more interesting nights. Cutting teeth has never been a real issue
for us....until now. Molars are awful!

2. Team Morgan Kate t-shirts are ready for pick up! I can hardly wait to go and pick them up and see them in person. I'm so anxious, but in a good way. I will be calling soon to make my deliveries.

3. We had speech today and MK got to play in the "ball pit". She loved every minute of it and "oohed" and "ahhed" the entire time.

4. During PT this afternoon MK practiced walking up and down the stairs of our front porch. She's doing great going up, but still needs some work going down. Of course this is all with assistance.


5. MK has been doing so, so well with signing. However, in just the past two or three days she has completely stopped. It's almost as if she is refusing. It takes great strides to get her to sign. Food and toys have proved to be excellent sources of motivation.

6. My computer is back! Can I just say that I am so, so, so, so, so excited. You just do not even know. I am cloud nine, but also a little overwhelmed. I have lots of things to catch up on, as well as pictures to upload and edit. Pictures from my grandmother's birthday, a fishing trip, a birthday party and pictures of my new little nephew. Whewh!

7. The Orangeburg walk is in ten days! We are all super excited and can't wait to be a part of it all. The Orangeburg area is looking for volunteers to help set up that day and clean up that day. If you are interested please contact me and I will give you the information.

8. Only seven more days to collect March of Dimes donations! We are so, so close to our goal! Please remember these donations help all babies!

9. Easter is only a few days away and we are so looking forward to it. We are excited about attending church, visiting with family and seeing MK in her new Easter dress.

10. Morgan Kate had a busy, busy day. She had speech and PT, and also got to play with her friend, Annie Parker. The two of them had so much fun!

11. Did I mention that my computer is back and that I am super excited?

3 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

SOOOOOOO Glad your computer is back! Hope you had a good night. LY&MY

Jason and Talyse said...

Great news! Glad you got your computer back and that things are going so well!

As for the signing, Karyssa goes through stages where she doesn't want to communicate or eat much when she's getting teeth, so maybe the molars are throwing MK off?

MandJ said...

Happy Easter!! Hope you had a wonderful time! Glad your computer is back so we can see more pictures. I Love MK's dress!!
Love, Julie