19 Things about Morgan Kate at 19 Months
1. Morgan Kate is walking everywhere! And she is really good at it.
2. She loves being outside and pitches quite the fit when we bring her in.
3. She is beginning to keep her socks and shoes on for longer periods of time.
4. Morgan Kate is still taking three bottles a day. Yes, three bottles. And we continue to have difficulties with the cup. She can hold it. She can turn it up. She can even suck from the spout and from a straw, but then she spits everything out or ends up choking on it.
5. She is wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
6. Morgan Kate is now pointing to everything she wants, which makes things a lot easier for Mommy and Daddy to understand.
7. She loves bubbles.
8. She loves to ride in her wagon and play in her swing.
9. MK loves giving hugs and kisses.
10. She loves a bath and would play in there for hours if we allowed her.
11. She is taking one nap a day. This one nap lasts anywhere from one hour to two.
12. She tries to help take her clothes off.
13. Morgan Kate loves to sing and dance.
14. Recently she has become a little shy around new people or people she hasn't seen in awhile.
15. She's over nineteen pounds, but I don't know her exact weight.
16. She loves the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and tries her hardest to do the hand movements.
17. Morgan Kate smiles all of the time. She is so, so happy!
18. She has recently fallen in love with Barney.
19. And as if you didn't already know this, she is the light of our lives!
Happy 19 months, sweet girl!
A little update on t-shirts and donations:
I placed the final order for t-shirts on Monday and they are expected to be ready by the end of next week. The final order placed was for 110 shirts. 110! Wow!
The button on the blog indicates that we have raised $305, but we actually have more. I don't have a grand total, but as of today we have a little over $800 and my mom has raised over $500. Therefore, our combined total would be around $1300. The button on the blog only shows online donations and I have received numerous donations through the mail. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all that have donated!