Monday, August 23, 2010

I had this entirely different post all typed up and ready to share, but then I changed my mind. It was about starting back to work and feeling overwhelmed and not being able to get anything done. And then I decided that it was not a good way to start the week. No one wants to wake up on a Monday morning and read my depressing post. I might eventually share it, but not today. And besides, this is a big week around our house and we are all pretty excited despite all the things that aren't getting done. A special little girl has a really special day coming up! So, instead of my depressing post I thought I would share some pictures that would make you smile.

Nothing says fun like dirt and kool-aid!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Hardison said...

Great way to start my week. LY&MY

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

I am so glad you are a mama that lets your baby girl enjoy some sugar sometimes. :) Don't worry...it will all get done eventually. Love ya!
Jessica

The Leviners said...

Look at her! She's so cute! Can't wait to see her this Saturday!