Monday, September 27, 2010

Dear Sweet Girl,

I feel like each day, each week and even each month just pass faster and faster. Time just will not slow down. I want to remember all that you are doing and it's difficult because you are doing so much! You are one busy little girl and I love you to pieces.

These are just some of the things you are up to these days:

-You are adjusting to a new routine and a much earlier wake-up time. You and I are definitely getting better with our routine, but we both are struggling with the wake-up time. We are not morning people! Each morning I tiptoe into your room, leaving the lights off and I slllloooowwlllyy wake you up. You hate getting dressed on the changing table, so your daddy and I have gotten quite creative. I hold you in the rocking chair while he quickly changes your diaper and clothes. All the while, you are eating away on a bagel or cookie or muffin. You like to eat as soon as you get up!

-You are still wearing mostly 12 month clothes, size 3 diaper and size 4 shoe. You may be tiny and petite in size, but you make up for it in personality.

-You are dancing, dancing, dancing! You love to dance. Any time you hear music you start to move.

-And talking, talking, talking. You talk all of the time and you know exactly what you are saying and what you mean. The rest of us have a little harder time deciphering your language.

-You are so snuggly. You love to snuggle and give hugs. And I just eat it all up!

-You are finally allowing me to put a bow in your hair. You still take it out 100 times a day, but you will wear it most of the time.

-You are eating really good and you love veggies and fruit. Just last week we offered you a piece of cake and you asked for broccoli. Wow!

You make me smile all of the time and I am just so thankful for you. I love you so very, very much!

4 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Thank goodness you had time for a post - heehee! Love that sweet little face!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She is so cute and her hair is getting so long!!!

jan kessler said...

Her hair is getting long. She reminds me so much of Travis at that age and especially in that picture.

Love you,

Aunt J

Allie said...

Kennedy and MK are so close in size we are size 4 shoe and 12M clothes, but we have been in a size 4 diaper for months! I know she gets at least 1 body part from me! Big booties are defiantly a Kitchens' gene:)