Monday, September 6, 2010

Morgan Kate and I share a birthday month and even celebrate our special days within just a week of one another. Seems odd, seeing as if our birthdays are supposed to four months apart. This August was a BIG birthday month. Morgan Kate turned 2 and I turned 30! Yikes! I have been meaning to share some of our birthday pictures for weeks now, and I am finally getting around to it.

For my 30th, my sweet hubby and amazing parents threw me a surprise birthday party. I was blown away! And as with most anything, I shed a few tears!


And, since it was a complete and total surprise I did not have my camera ready and available. So, I don't have many pictures of that night, but I am pretty sure that night will be etched into my mind for a very long time. I've always wanted a surprise birthday party, but didn't think it would actually happen. I'm a pretty inquisitive and curious person and I usually figure things out before hand. This time though, I was caught off guard. It was an amazing night and I just feel so blessed and so appreciative of everything.

While I didn't have my camera available for my party, I did have it for MK's. However, I was so busy enjoying everything and everyone, that I didn't remember to take a whole lot. I've really got to get better with taking pictures!

We celebrated MK's 2nd birthday in our own backyard and I loved it. It's just my opinion, but I thought it was so relaxing and I just had a terrific time. I think MK had a pretty good time as well!




The month of August may be over, but there are still more birthdays to celebrate. Next up, Kaky's birthday!

3 comments:

The Leviners said...

Did you get the pics I sent to you on walmart? I will need to get the other ones to you!!

jan kessler said...

August is a special month and now you and your baby girl can celebrate for many years to come. It was a special time at each birthday celebration. I am so glad you were surprised. You do have an amazing hubby and a pretty amazing little girl and you are such an amazing Mommy. Love You.


Aunt j

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the birthday pictures!