Monday, September 6, 2010

Morgan Kate and I share a birthday month and even celebrate our special days within just a week of one another. Seems odd, seeing as if our birthdays are supposed to four months apart. This August was a BIG birthday month. Morgan Kate turned 2 and I turned 30! Yikes! I have been meaning to share some of our birthday pictures for weeks now, and I am finally getting around to it.

For my 30th, my sweet hubby and amazing parents threw me a surprise birthday party. I was blown away! And as with most anything, I shed a few tears!


And, since it was a complete and total surprise I did not have my camera ready and available. So, I don't have many pictures of that night, but I am pretty sure that night will be etched into my mind for a very long time. I've always wanted a surprise birthday party, but didn't think it would actually happen. I'm a pretty inquisitive and curious person and I usually figure things out before hand. This time though, I was caught off guard. It was an amazing night and I just feel so blessed and so appreciative of everything.

While I didn't have my camera available for my party, I did have it for MK's. However, I was so busy enjoying everything and everyone, that I didn't remember to take a whole lot. I've really got to get better with taking pictures!

We celebrated MK's 2nd birthday in our own backyard and I loved it. It's just my opinion, but I thought it was so relaxing and I just had a terrific time. I think MK had a pretty good time as well!




The month of August may be over, but there are still more birthdays to celebrate. Next up, Kaky's birthday!

4 comments:

Melissa and Sam said...

Did you get the pics I sent to you on walmart? I will need to get the other ones to you!!

jan kessler said...

August is a special month and now you and your baby girl can celebrate for many years to come. It was a special time at each birthday celebration. I am so glad you were surprised. You do have an amazing hubby and a pretty amazing little girl and you are such an amazing Mommy. Love You.


Aunt j

Lorena Carrillo de Bianchi said...

Beautiful pictures. You can tell right away how loving your family is and how much they care for you and Morgan Kate. You are so blessed! Congratulations and hope you and MK had wonderful birthdays!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

I love the birthday pictures!