Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This past weekend was filled with pumpkins, hayrides, games, carousels and candy. And of course, family and friends!

We started off the weekend by visiting a local corn maze/pumpkin patch with Jessa, Heath and little Miss Annie Parker Friday night. The girls had an absolute blast running through the mazes and playing with all the toys/games. The grown-ups had fun spending time with one another and catching up! Unfortunately, I left my camera at home, so I have no pictures of our fun evening. 

Saturday night we headed to Boo at the Zoo with my parents. Morgan Kate loved it! From the moment we walked in she was mesmerized with the lights and the people and all of the ghosts and goblins. About fifteen minutes before we left MK noticed the carousel. Oops!! The carousel led to big smiles and lots of laughter that eventually turned to crying and kicking and screaming. My girl likes a carousel!






While there we met up with Raven, Koto, Nolan and many of their family members. Nolan was the cutest little super baby ever! 





Sunday evening we ventured out in our own neighborhood to do a little trick or treating. Again, we all had a blast. It just melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes to see my "baby" girl actually walking up to houses and holding her bag out. I feel like she's just not old enough to do all that....but she is. 




2 comments:

jan kessler said...

What a precious black cat. There was a frightful dracula with that black cat. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Love,

Aunt J

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so glad you had a nice Halloween weekend! MK is so cute. I love the black and white close up!