Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A special prayer request here.

One of the special people that took such good care of our Morgan Kate while in the NICU is now facing a similar situation herself. She is only 25 weeks pregnant and her membranes have ruptured. She has been hospitalized and things are stable, but as we all know, things are touch and go. I have been praying constantly since the minute I found out. I just don't know what else to do. She and her family have already had their fair share of trials and tribulations this year and it just breaks my heart that they are now having to face this. She is such an amazing and caring person and so, so strong! Please pray that she would be able to carry her baby boy for many, many more weeks. Please pray for her and her husband as they try to figure out this "new". And please pray that God will give her the strength and courage to face each day. 

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Sending prayers her way!

Megan Thiel said...

My stomach dropped when I read this. Many memories came rushing back. But you and I now have very healthy kids so I am praying she gets the same miracle!