Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We have been spending a lot of time with Santa this week. Last night we went to Kate's house to visit with Santa and some of Morgan Kate's friends. Then today Morgan Kate came to my school to see Santa. And Friday we are headed to visit Santa again! 

Last night was so much fun. We went to Kate's house where Santa was waiting in his rocking chair for each child to arrive and share their list. Morgan Kate wasn't so sure about him. She didn't mind looking at him or waving at him, but she preferred there be some distance. We were able to capture this quick picture.

By the end of the night she would get this close...



Morgan Kate not only got to see Santa, but she got to see Roddey and all of her friends from Roddey's house. It's been almost three weeks since she's seen them, so she was so, so excited. I was pretty excited myself, as I got to see Roddey, Jessa, Annie Parker, Maxcy, Mrs. Jan and the newest addition, McNary. Oh, she is precious! Any chance to see these girls and hang out is always a fun time! 

I love this picture. It's of Roddey and all of "her children". Not only are they precious looking, but they are all just the sweetest children ever. We thank God everyday for Roddey and each one of these sweeties.



While we were trying to snap a few shots my daughter was doing this - digging in the candy dish. Ha!



After each child visited with Santa or stared at him from a distance, he read them all a book. They gathered around his feet and he read "Twas the Night Before Christmas". Morgan Kate sat really well for most of the book. Most is keyword here. 


This holiday season has been so much fun already and it's just getting started. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks have in store!

2 comments:

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

I love these pictures. The pictures I have of my babies with the ladies who have taken care of them through the years are some of my favorites because I had to put so much trust in them. It was great seeing you two tonight. Miss you! Love ya!~

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

The pictures are so cute, especially the second one!