Sunday, February 20, 2011

I just looked back at my blog posts for the past two weeks and I think I blogged a total of four times. Fourteen or so days and only four blog posts. Ugh. It has been a busy two weeks. Sick baby girl. Sick hubby. Hubby away for the weekend. MK and I away for the weekend. Lots going on at work. Lots going on in life, period. However, with all of that said, I have GOT to get back on the blogging bandwagon. It makes me sad to look back and see such gaps. 

Last week we had some really nice weather. Weather that actually allowed us to get outdoors and play. MK loved it. Travis loved it. I loved it. Of course while we were out MK called her favorite "kitty" over. I think I have mentioned before that we don't have cats, nor do we have any desire to have one. But we do love my grandmother's cats and our neighbor's cats. Our neighbor's cats are in a way kind of like ours. We love them as if they were ours. We "cat-sit" sometimes. We feed them and pet them. And MK absolutely adores them, especially the black cat, Lily. 



Here she is chasing Lily across the yard. MK wants Lily to sit in her lap and love every minute of the petting that takes place. Lily, on the other hand, would prefer for that not to happen. 



Lily likes to just watch. From a distance.





Not only did I want to capture some moments between Lily and Morgan Kate, but I wanted to get some shots of MK in this little outfit. Kaky bought her the dress and I just love it. I also really love it with these striped tights. And that bow. And those boots. I actually love everything about this outfit, especially the little girl in it.






Now off to make my to-do list for the week and include "Blog more than once." 

2 comments:

The Leviners said...

Love it..that you had some fun outdoors with your fav people!
Hope this week brings the same! Yes, the outfit is so super cute!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She looks adorable in that outfit! I can't believe how big she's getting!