Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I sat down tonight and spread out all the contents of THE manilla folder. THE manilla folder that has been housing all of the donations and all of the t-shirt orders for weeks now. As of tonight, at 9:00pm, Team Morgan Kate has raised a little over $900. How awesome is that!?!?! I'm so excited. I am so thankful to all of you and I'm so anxious to turn in all of our money. The March of Dimes and myself are so very, very thankful! 


And, it's not too late. I will not turn in our money until Thursday. And let's face it, you can donate to the March of Dimes any day and any time. But, right now, you can donate on behalf of Team Morgan Kate. Let's see if we can reach $1000 or even exceed $1000. A very dear friend sent me her donation today and I thought it was quite clever. She had purchased two t-shirts, but still wanted to donate more. She said she always struggles with the "right" amount to donate. So, she decided to be creative. Her daughter, an absolute beauty, was born weighing seven pounds and twelve ounces. Therefore, she donated seven dollars and twelve cents in honor of that. How cool is that? (I would get out pretty cheap, huh? One dollar and twelve cents. Ha, ha. Just joking.) 


Remember, no donation is too little. EVERY donation counts! Make yours today!


Four days until the walk. So far, I only know of a handful of people planning to attend the walk - which is perfectly fine. However, I am planning on bringing some goodies, so let me know if you plan to walk. Can't wait to see you there! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The four of us will be there! I guess just bring our shirts to the walk bc I am in orientation all week and prob won't make it to Cola.
Laura J.

CAW said...

what a genius friend you have
--donate baby weight--
if 15 people have 7 pounders thats 105 smackeroos ..why didnt i think of that?!?
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I hope that the walk will be a success! I know that any money raised is a success! Y'all are doing such a great job helping the March of Dimes!
Wendy H.