Monday, November 14, 2011

I am so very thankful for this special woman.
My mommy. 


She is beautiful, inside and out.


She is strong.


Independent.


She has enormous faith.


She is ever so helpful and supportive.


She is always there to listen.


Her love for all is unconditional, especially for her children.
She can rearrange a house in minutes and make it look like the cover of a magazine.


She fixes the yummiest salads and the tastiest corn fritters.


She is THE party planner.


She is stylish and fun and energetic.


She makes amazing french toast and the most delicious "Strawberry Hi".
She is an amazing grandmother and friend.


She is my biggest encourager and cheerleader.


She is one extraordinary person and means the absolute world to me! 

2 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Oh.my.goodness! That made my day. You make my day every day. Love you Skeeta!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a sweet post about your mom! She sounds wonderful!