Sunday, November 20, 2011

I left early Friday morning for a weekend trip to Summerville to visit with family. There were so, so many things to be thankful for.

Friday, I was thankful for...

One on one time with my mom.

Safe travels to Summerville.

Meeting Baby Reid for the very first time. Melt my heart.

Moments like these...

 Getting my picture taken with Addison.
 And Abigail.
Saturday, I was thankful for...

The opportunity to celebrate Kelly, Tommy, Abigail and Addison and to shower them with love and lots of goodies.
 A beautiful day.
Cute decorations and yummy food.
 Time with all of these wonderful, gorgeous women.
The chance to love on Baby Reid some more. Love him!
Seeing my grandmother with her third of five great-grandchildren.
And today, Sunday, I was thankful to come home to these two precious people. I missed them greatly and I think they even missed me. 

1 comment:

Kelly Lee said...

I'm thankful for all the time I got to spend with you and our awesome family. The shower was beautiful and I appreciate all the time and love that went into it. Also glad you got to spend time with the girls on Friday:) Love you lots!