Numerous blessings today:
1. Morgan Kate had terrific nurses today - (two of our favorites) Ms. Amy and Ms. Tonya. These two women are extraordinary and take such good care of our tiny one.
2. Morgan Kate did well last night and today with her "bradys" and managed to make it another day without the CPAP.
3. She is still tolerating her increased feedings and is up to 6.4 cc's. Mommy is trying her best to keep up with Morgan Kate in this area and so far we are making it.
4. Morgan Kate got to spend the afternoon with Kaky and Gator (my parents) while Travis and I ran a few errands. I know all three of them must have been in heaven!
4. Morgan Kate and mom got to kangaroo for almost two hours. While we were kangarooing they were able to cut her oxygen all the way down and she was just on room air.
5. Ms. Tonya gave her a bath and she is all nice and clean! She was also weighed and measured. She is still 1 lb and 15 oz., but had grown half an inch. She is now 14.25" long.
6. One of the biggest blessings of the day - her daddy got to hold her for the first time. Of course it was amazing for him and very momentous, but it made my heart melt to watch.
*See pics with daddy and of bath time in the first slideshow to the right.