1. Morgan Kate is blessed with a wonderful grandmother, Kaky (my mom). For those of you wondering - my mom's real name is Kathy and we are using Kaky because we think it's absolutely adorable and it's kind of a play on her real name. Today was Kaky's birthday and Morgan Kate sent her a special rose to remember the day. Kaky also came later in the day to visit and was able to be there for the "weigh-in" and bed time "procedures". Happy Birthday, Kaky! We love you and thank God each day for you!
2. Morgan Kate weighed in at 2 pounds and 5 ounces! I am so proud of my little one. Since the feedings and calories have increased, as well as the limited activity, Morgan Kate has been able to gain four ounces. They will be changing her incubator Sunday (the babies get new incubators every two weeks) and I should be able to hold her then. I can hardly wait!!
3. Her feedings have increased to 10.1 and will increase by .1 every eight hours. Once she is up to 10.4 they will stop the increased amount until she gains more weight. So far Mommy dearest here has been able to keep up, but with this increase I am not sure how long it will last.
4. She had a really good day today and we were able to get some really good pictures. I can't wait to share them with all of you. It's late tonight, so I will post the pics tomorrow.
5. Blessing #5 - We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives. Thank you for your continued prayers, support, calls, visits, and words of encouragement. We love you all and can't wait for our baby girl to meet each one of you.