Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today Morgan Kate had a pretty quiet day. Her oxygen stayed at 35% for most of the day. She took a bottle at 9am and did really well. She finished the entire thing in about twenty five minutes. She took another bottle at 3pm and struggled a little. When I fed her tonight at 9pm she did well again and almost finished, she left 4ccs. Last night she weighed in at five pounds and seven ounces. They had not weighed her tonight when we left at 10pm, they were waiting until her 12am feed. 

By Thursdays Travis and I are worn out...so I am heading to bed. 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Heather, This is absolutely beautiful. It brings such glory to God and everyone who visits will be blessed by your journey. I was even tickeled to see my fingers in those pictures from her first day. It makes me appreciate the priviledge God has given me to work in NICU for my job. Thanks. She's pretty beautiful too, you know!! Love, Bonnie

The Q family said...

I know how hard it is not to see things happen in your timing, but take heart and KNOW that God is in control of every second(even when you feel worn down and tired!). I continue to follow your blog and am praying for Morgan Kate and her mommy and daddy every day. I am praying for you peace beyond understanding that can only come from our Savior and the knowledge of His love.
God Bless, Angel

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather and Travis,
Heather, I am excited about getting to see you Saturday @ the shower! Hope you have been delivering my kisses to little Morgan Kate (all 5lbs 7ozs). She is adorable and Travis she looks like you!...Oops Heather you can get me later :). Our family is continuing each day praying for MK. We pray for her, you, your family, MK's physicians and caretakers. God is Almighty and will see you through this journey with Morgan Kate. Keep those faithful thoughts close in your hearts...His love will embrace you every step of your day.
We love you all and send our prayers for wonderful blessings of healing for MK!

Be strong and of good courage, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you.

Lyn & Phala & Family