Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates and Blessings for 11.10.08

Today was a great day all around! It started good and ended even better. God sure does know when we need a little pick me up!

Oxygen
Morgan Kate's oxygen ranged from 31% - 36% for most of the day. However, tonight when her Daddy was holding her and they were watching TV her oxygen was down to 28%. Woohoo! Travis and I were both thrilled!

Feedings
Morgan Kate did an awesome job with her feedings today. She was awake at 12pm and 3pm and took a bottle both times. Tonight she took ANOTHER bottle for Trav and almost finished it too. Way to go, Morgan Kate!

Weight
Tonight big girl weighed in at five pounds and five ounces. She is growing like a weed! I wish you all could see her cheeks. I don't know if it's from her growth or from the steroids, but it looks like she has acorns stored away in there for the winter. It's precious! As I was holding her today I was thinking about how small she used to be. She was teeny tiny!

Prayer Requests:
-Please pray for Morgan Kate's continued growth.
-Please pray that Morgan Kate will continue to tolerate her bottle feeds.
-Please pray for Morgan Kate as she has her eye exam tomorrow between 9am and 9:30.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Trav, and Morgan Kate. Love, Aunt Terry

Monica said...

WOW! 5 pounds 5 ounces--that is fabulous! You are always in our prayers and thoughts. Love you,
monica

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the chubby cheeks! TOO CUTE. It is amazing how much she has grown. I am thrilled with the good news from yesterday and praying for the eye exam today. Love y'all!

Jessa

charlotte said...

WAY TO GO MORGAN KATE! She has grown so much over the last couple of weeks. I say a special pray at 9 for her.

Anonymous said...

Sending daily prayers, love, and hugs.

Carol Herlong

Hollie Heming said...

Wow! She's going to be a linebacker! Is Travis ready to sign her up for powder puff? I can't believe she's gained that much so quickly. I know you're so excited! I'm praying for you all. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Morgan Kate! I am glad to hear she is getting stronger and stronger. You have quite the fighter in your family! Her cheeks are adorable.