Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rolling, rolling, rolling. Morgan Kate is rolling.

That's right. Morgan Kate is now rolling from tummy to back. And very frequently. We are in need of doing some tummy time, but she won't stay on her tummy. Now that she can roll, she just rolls on over and tummy time is done. 

I love to watch her roll. She has been trying to do it for the longest time. Yesterday she did it for the very first time and I think she surprised herself. She had the strangest look on her face. It was too funny! Today she has been rolling like crazy. I was actually able to catch a small clip of it on my cell phone. Priceless. Definitely something I will hang on to. 

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love those firsts!!! I remember when Allie did it the first time I got it on camera and video :) Once they start that you can't keep them on the tummy anymore..so long tummy time...hello world!

Anonymous said...

How Fabulous. She is growing up. Love you guys.

Aunt Jan

The Leviners said...

Love your new blog layout! It was so good to see you and Raven over my birthday weekend. Hopefully the next time you see me I'll be a mommy too!
Love and Prayers,
Melissa

Hollie Heming said...

Now that MK isn't connected to any wires, WATCH OUT! She's ready to move! Love you.

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Video Mama...we need video. :)
Love you,
Jessica