Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Sweet Caroline" has arrived!
Melissa and Sam's precious baby girl arrived today. Caroline, Mommy and Daddy are all doing well! Click here  for more info and pics.


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday my parents came up for the day and kept Morgan Kate for a few hours. Travis and I were able to get out, grab some lunch and spend good quality time with one another. I was also able to ride in the front with Trav. So nice! Ha. I know that at this point I don't have to ride in the back anymore, but when Morgan Kate's with us I don't want her to feel alone. 

We all had a really good day, despite the weather. Travis and I got some together time, while Kaky and GDaddy got some good "grandbaby time". Kyle came up later in the day and we all had dinner together. Kyle even got over his fear and actually held Morgan Kate for the first time. Priceless. 





-------------------------------------------------------------------
My mom bought this little jean dress for Morgan Kate a few weeks back. She wore it the other day and it was so cute! I took numerous pictures (imagine that), but this was one of my favorites. Jean dress and baby legs...precious combination.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of her in her jean dress!!!!!!! So adorable..glad you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures of MK and thanks for sharing the picture of Carolina. She is precious! Lyn & Phala

The Fricks said...

Kyle is so cute with Morgan Kate. Neither of my brother-in-laws (both with my younger sisters) had held a baby before Josie, but now they fight right along with the rest of the family to hold and play with the babies during "their turn". I love watching others fall in love with my babies...and it looks like Morgan Kate is getting the same attention. Before you know it you'll be yelling at Kyle and Owens to quit playing so rough with her.

jan kessler said...

Love the pictures MK never takes a bad picture even when she is not happy. Glad you guys had a good weekend in spite of the weather.

Love you guys,
Aunt Jan and MaMa