Thursday, April 9, 2009

If all continues to go well with our new formula I may personally call Enfamil and thank them. 

Morgan Kate is continuing to do well with the Enfamil Gentlease. She has taken at least three and a half ounces at each feeding. This afternoon she took over four ounces. I pray, pray, pray that this continues until she outgrows her bottles. In our past endeavors with new formulas the first few days have been total bliss and then a complete disaster. If things are still going well by this weekend then I may be convinced that this is the ONE. 

-----------
Today was a very exciting day! Morgan Kate had her very first "playdate". It was so nice to be able to get out of our house for a while. It was also really nice to visit with Melissa and brand new Baby Caroline. Caroline is absolutely precious and a very good sleeper! She slept most of the time we were there and made the most adorable expressions and noises. Morgan Kate seemed to also be thrilled with our outing. She did a terrific job and only got fussy when she was ready for a nap. We can't wait until our next visit!

----------
Speaking of visits. We will be taking our first overnight visit this weekend. We are going to go to my parents' house for a night and be there to celebrate the Easter holiday. I am super excited! Not only will the change of scenery be nice, but spending time with my parents and brothers is always a blast! I can't wait for Morgan Kate to spend the night in the house I grew up in. Be sure to check back Sunday for pictures!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an adorable picture of MK and Caroline!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Happy Easter!

MaMa and Aunt Jan said...

The pictures are sweet. I am sure that MK will feel very well in your parents home. I am sure it will be a full weekend with the Easter Celebration with family. Love you guys,

MaMa and Aunt Jan

Jason and Talyse said...

How amazing it must be to have Morgan Kate be the "big" baby in a picture!! They are both so beautiful! Have fun this weekend!

Heather said...

What a cute picture. Morgan Kate is such a little doll. Have fun this weekend and Happy Easter!

Kelly Lee said...

Hope ya'll have a Happy First Easter together! Can't wait to see pics from her first overnight trip to the grandparents:) Enjoy! Glad the formula is working, I've got my fingers crossed it's the trick! Love you guys...PS.I'm leaving a baby toothbrush for her at MJ's.

amanda pyle said...

What a blessing for MK to get to spend the weekend at your parents. I know you all will have a wonderful time. Give MK kisses for me:)
xoxo
AA

The Leviners said...

Loved your visiting us! Morgan Kate is just a doll baby and I loved her giggles and laughs! Our girls are going to LOVE each other!
Love,
Melissa