Thursday, January 7, 2010

Santa gave Morgan Kate this book for Christmas.


At first Morgan Kate could have cared less. She didn't seem interested. She tossed it to the side. And she went about her business.

Several nights ago I pulled the book out, sat her in my lap and we read the book together. I guess technically I didn't really read it, I more like sang the words. But Morgan Kate loved it. And now she can't get enough. She loves this book.

Tonight we were all playing in the den and Morgan Kate got a little fussy. I simply began singing, "Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?" She immediately stopped fussing, crawled over to her book baskets and pulled out the book. THE book.

Wow. She is one smart cookie.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Okay she continues to amaze me. What a smart little lady she is!

charlotte said...

She is so smart!!! It is also pretty cute too!!! Thank you for sharing her with us all.

charlotte

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

You go MK!!!