Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today Morgan Kate got some new "kicks". Actually, they are not only her new kicks, but also her only kicks. Seriously. If I were to receive a grade in the shoe department, I would get a big fat "F". She does have some "cute" shoes, but no shoes that are really supportive or good for walking. And that is why we bought these shoes.

As far as walking goes, Miss MK has decided that she's not really interested. She will walk if we make her or encourage her, but if it were left up to her she would just crawl everywhere. We are keeping our fingers crossed that these new kicks do the trick.


--------------------
I was so excited to log on the computer earlier today and see that Team Morgan Kate already had a very generous donation. Wow!

Also, I completely forgot to tell you all where the Orangeburg walk would start. I did mention that the Columbia walk would be at the fairgrounds, but completely forgot about the Orangeburg walk. Anyway, the Orangeburg walk will start at the Gardens.

I am going to create a link at the top of this page that will allow you to access all of the information. Stay tuned for that!

4 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Those are the cutest tennis shoes! Can't wait to see her in them and to see if she will keep them on her feet :)

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest little shoes!!! My foot doctor told me that when babies are learning to walk, they should not be wearing shoes. I will try to get the article and information for you and send it to you!

Morgan Kate is growing up so fast!!! She is so cute!!!

Charlotte

The Leviners said...

They are adorable!!

Hollie Heming said...

I have talked myself out of getting these shoes for Will many times. Where did you find them at a reasonable price??!! Too cute!