Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well, we had a first on New Year's Eve. A first that I hope and pray isn't followed by a second or third or so forth.

The short version. Morgan Kate was crawling around on the kitchen floor. And so was Lola, our seven pound maltese, who I might mention is not very fond of Morgan Kate, unless Morgan Kate is eating. Anywho. Morgan Kate crawled right over to Lola and tugged on her hair. Lola in turn, bit Morgan Kate on the cheek. I will spare the details of my behavior, but let's just say I was very unhappy and dealt with it the very best way I knew how.

After several days of Neosporin and lots of hugs and kisses, Morgan Kate is all better. And I am learning to like Lola again. Learning. (Just want to clarify...I do and always will love Lola, but I didn't like her very much on New Year's Eve.)

6 comments:

Hollie Heming said...

Watch out Lola! I've seen your mama's temper!!! Love you Heather :). MK looks like she won't have a scar. That's good.

Jason and Talyse said...

MK looks so sad in that picture! I'm glad she is ok, though. Hopefully Lola has learned her lesson and will play nice from now on!

The Leviners said...

Aw, but I am so glad MK is okay. She's such a tough little girl! So glad all is healing and will be better soon! MK is still so cute!
Love you,
Melissa

MJP said...

Awww Heather, so sorry that happened to MK! I hope this was the first and last time Lola does this:(

Heather said...

Oh poor baby. I also hope that Lola doesn't do that again.

Megan Thiel said...

Poor Morgan Kate! Good thing she is such a tough little girl!! I hope Lola learned her lesson!