Monday, February 22, 2010

T-shirt Information

And the winners are...

Front 2
and Back 3
Back 3? Wait a minute. I didn't see a Back 3. Back 3 was not an option.

If any of this is/was your thought process then you are exactly right. Back 3 was not an option, but rather, a last minute change and somewhat of a collaboration. I'll explain.

I blogged about the t-shirts last Wednesday evening and Friday morning while I was brushing my teeth it occurred to me that Back 2 was not really even a possible option. Please don't ask why I was thinking about all of this while brushing my teeth. My thought process has been quite odd lately. Anyway, Back 2 isn't/wasn't possible because of the footprints. The footprints being used are Morgan Kate's actual footprints from the day she was born. Meaning that these footprints are very small, smaller than my thumb to be exact. So, if I had put a footprint on either side of the text then it would have been super small and most likely gotten lost in the big picture. When I initially created the design I didn't consider scale and size and things of that nature. Therefore, I decided to keep the feet together, much like Back 1. However, I did make the text much larger, like Back 2, and I centered the text like Back 2. And I so hope this makes everyone happy. I really, really hate that I had to make changes and that I didn't technically go with the majority, but in reality I didn't really go with the majority or the minority. Rather, a combination.

Here's a small sneak peek at the final shirt. I happen to LOVE it!


More info about the shirts...
The shirts will be white with purple writing. A true purple writing, not lavender or anything like that. The shirts come in size S-6XL and are Hanes Heavyweight Tees. There are also youth and infant sizes available.

If we order at least 24 shirts then the price will be $7.75 per shirt. If we order 48 or more, then the price will be $5.75 a shirt. Oh, and if you need any size larger than XL, then it's $1.00 more per X. (I know, I think it's pretty ridiculous too, but it's just one of those things.) I wish that I had an enormous bank account and could pay for everyone's shirts, I really, really do, but unfortunately I don't. Sorry. It makes me sad too.

If you are interested in buying a shirt please send me an email at morgankatemod@yahoo.com. Within the email please let me know how many shirts you would like to purchase, as well as sizes. I will keep all of you posted on the price of the shirt. After a few weeks I will then send you an email with my mailing address so that you can send me a check or cash or whatever else there is. If you live in the Orangeburg area then you can pick your shirt up from my parent's house the week before the walk. If you live in Columbia then I can bring you your shirt or you can pick your shirt up from my house the week before the walk. If you don't live in Orangeburg or Columbia then we can talk further. I hope this works for everyone and if you have any questions please let me know.

We are super excited about the walk and these shirts and we can't wait for April 10th and April 24th!! Oh, and if you are not able to physically walk for one reason or another, we would still love for you to come and sit at the starting/ending point. Just bring your chair, have a seat and cheer us on!

No comments: