Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Other information regarding the t-shirts:
1. All t-shirt orders must be submitted to me by Wednesday, March 17th. This date will allow plenty of time for money to be processed, shirts to be made, as well as shirts to be picked up and/or delivered.

2. The $7.75 is the total cost for the shirt. I am not making any money off of the shirts and none of the money is going toward the March of Dimes. The $7.75 is for the shirt only. I thought it would be a terrific way to be united as we walk, as well as to spread the word about prematurity and babies like Morgan Kate. If you would like to donate to the March of Dimes you can click on the purple button to the right or you can include a donation with the check for your shirt or you can mail me a separate check. (Feel free to email me at morgankatemod@yahoo.com and I will provide a mailing address for you.) Just wanted to make sure this was clear. At one time I had thought about setting the price of the shirt to $10 - with $7.75 going to the company making the shirts and the other $2.25 going to the March of Dimes, but I wasn't sure if everyone would be comfortable with that.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather --

I do believe that is my new favorite picture ...... What a Cutie ......

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Laura J.

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

I LOVE that picture! It is just beyond beautiful!