Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just a quick post. I should really be in the bed and in a deep, deep sleep. Ha.

Tomorrow was supposed to be the final day for t-shirt orders, but I am extending the deadline until Friday. We have several appointments tomorrow and there is no way I will have everything finalized. I figured that if I was going to give myself an extra two days, then I should give everyone else the same. I try to play fair! Oh, and by the way we are now up to eighty something t-shirt orders. Whoah! I am shocked and just happy beyond belief. If you are still interested in ordering a shirt please email me at morgankatemod@yahoo.com.

And just because pictures make every post so much better, here is a picture of my little munchkin and my little hubby. Oh, how I love these two!

No comments: