Friday, July 9, 2010

Five years ago today I married my best friend.


And I can honestly say that five years later I love him so much more that I did that day. And on that day I didn't think it was possible to love him anymore than I already did. Every day I fall even more and more in love with him. Even on the days where he leaves shaving cream all over the bathroom sink. Or doesn't shut the back door completely and lets flies inside. Or when he uses Morgan Kate's exersaucer as a place to throw his dirty clothes. Because there are many, many more days where he makes my heart melt. When he brings me breakfast in bed or when I see him reading a book to Morgan Kate. When he remembers special dates or cuts the ends off my pickles because he knows I prefer them that way. When he kisses me on my forehead for no reason or surprises me with boiled peanuts. And when he tells me each and every day how much he loves me.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world.


Happy Anniversary, Travis! I love you more...

7 comments:

jan kessler said...

That is so beautiful and five years later the two of you have such a miracle baby girl. You, Travis and Morgan Kate melt our hearts so much and we love every time we are able to spend time with you guys. You are special to us.

Happy Anniversary Heather and Travis

Love,

MaMa and Aunt Jan

Devon said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!

The Leviners said...

Happy Anniversary to a very dear and special couple! We love you guys! We have all grown together!

Phala Burleson said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love, Ms. Phala

The Bridges said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours was yesterday! Enjoy your special day together!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy Anniversary!

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Happy Anniversary...I am SO glad you guys were able to have a little get-away trip.
Love ya!
Jessica