Monday, August 9, 2010


Today has been a very busy day. Countless errands. Laundry. A few hours of work in my classroom with "little hands" helping. More errands. And speech late this afternoon. Oh, and my little side kick only napped for about twenty minutes. Wow! Part of me feels great about all the things I accomplished today. And then another part of me feels overwhelmed at all there is left to do. I feel even more overwhelmed just thinking about how overwhelmed I will be this Thursday when I start back to work. (And I'm sure you feel overwhelmed just reading that.)

Needless to say, it was very much needed and very much relaxing to sit back tonight in the backyard and watch MK. Lots of laughter...




5 comments:

Kelly Lee said...

How cute are those pics! How about the one shoe...love it! Will be thinking about you this week! Love you

Kathy Hardison said...

I had to laugh at these pics...Remember the days where we wouldn't let her touch anything and everything had to be sanitized. So neat to see her having fun being a little girl. :) LY&MY

charlotte said...

I love the pictures of her! I will be thinking about you this week! I will say a special prayer for you! I am thinking about you! Welcome back to the classroom! Your students are so lucky to have you this year!

Hollie Heming said...

I love your mom's comment. I was thinking the same thing!!!

You will be fine on Thursday. I promise! You are one tough cookie and so is MK. You are both going to survive this big change and you will make new friends and eventually feel at home with your new co-workers. Remember what I told you about when I moved here. I never thought I would have "it" again and I do! Love you lots and lots. I'm saying many prayers for you this week :).

Anonymous said...

MK is just too funny...she is loving life :) I absolutely love all the pics! Thank you to you and your family for the prayers for Abbygail. She made it home yesterday and J & S said they all just crashed...but were doing fine. Love ya'll, Phala & Family