Monday, October 18, 2010

Today Travis took Morgan Kate back to the doctor. She wasn't coughing as much or running any fever so we both went to work and he took her later this afternoon. She still has an ear infection in the left ear, but her lungs sound terrific. I was relieved to hear that news! I hate she has an ear infection, but I am thrilled that her lungs sound so good. She had been taking Omnicef for her ear, but apparently that didn't do the trick. You may remember that in the past we used Omnicef, as well as three other antibiotics, and none did the trick. It took an allergic reaction to Penicillin and the antibiotic shots before we finally got her ears free of infections.


And just in case you forgot what the allergic reaction looked like, here are a few pictures from this past January...





We are hoping and praying the ear clears up without any allergic reactions or shots. 

3 comments:

Allie said...

We get the same polka dots with amoxicillan, but Omniseph always does the trick for us. Poor MK! I know ear aches are the Worst! Feel better soon, sweet girl!

Kathy Hardison said...

Hopes my angel baby feels better soon! I love you Morgan Kate!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm glad she's getting better. I hope that ear infection goes away quickly!