Tuesday, March 22, 2011

T-shirts, t-shirts, t-shirts

We have over fifty orders for Team Morgan Kate t-shirts!!! And it's not too late to still get your order in. I am placing the final order this Friday. I would like to have all loose ends tied up by tomorrow, BUT I will take any and all orders until Friday morning. If you have received an email from me or we have corresponded in some way about your t-shirt size, then rest assured that I have your order. IF you have NOT heard from me in the past few days then please email me (heather_callahan@yahoo.com) just to make sure I have you down. I would hate to overlook anyone! 

I thank you. Travis thanks you. And Morgan Kate thanks you!

----------------------
Speaking of that precious baby girl, who is actually not really any part baby. Ok, maybe the diapers and nighttime bottle make her a baby. Yikes. Anywho, speaking of my precious girl. She is anti-mommy right now. Seriously. She wants nothing to do with me and everything to do with Travis. Tonight he said, "Babe, don't take it so personal. She's two and a half. You know she loves you." Funny thing is, I used to tell him that same thing and he didn't want to hear it. Now he's offering up advice. Ha, I don't think so.  

3 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Yeah being a mom can be tough at times especially when daddy seems like so much fun and mom seems to be the enemy. Remember those days vividly!! Hang in there....in another 25 years, she will actually lke you.

Nancy Bozard said...

Heather,
Just checking with you about the Graham-Bozard tshirt order. I put it as a comment on the blog the other day. This has to be a lot to keep track of....it was:
2 XL
1 L
1 5T
1 3T

Will give the money to your mom. And don't worry about Morgan Kate. :) It will be fine. Trust me about that.

Hollie Heming said...

Hey! I emailed you our order, but haven't heard back...1 adult large and one 3T. Thanks!