Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring to everyone! 

Here at the Callahan household we have had THE best weekend. Our weekend started earlier than usual, as I had the day off Friday. It was scheduled to be a student/teacher holiday all along, but after our "snow week" back in January, Friday was slated to be a make-up day. However, about a week ago our governor forgave our days and we got our holiday back. It was a holiday I definitely needed and I now I feel like all weekends should be at least three days (I have really felt that way all along). It's ridiculous how one extra day can make such a big difference! 

We spent Friday on the lake with my parents. Saturday brought forth a pedicure for me (very much needed), then a little shopping with my hubby and baby girl, and then a cocktail party to celebrate my brother and Trenholm's upcoming nuptials (Six weeks to go!). Sunday started off with church with many of my family members to celebrate Mama Jean's 81st birthday and then a picnic lunch at my mom's house. Perfect day and perfect weekend! 

---------------------
Team Morgan Kate has now raised $691.50!!! Wow. Wow. Wow. And as of 7:00 this evening we have sold 47 t-shirts. Shirts are now $9.28 each. The deadline for ordering shirts is this Wednesday, March 23rd

Let me know if you are still interested in ordering a t-shirt. You can leave a message on the blog OR send me an email at heather_callahan@yahoo.com - They are some good lookin' shirts! 


Only twenty days and counting until our walk in Orangeburg! Feel free to register as a walker using the purple button to the right OR just email me to let me know!! 

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!