Tuesday, May 17, 2011

True confession. I'm a slacker. 

Morgan Kate stopped taking a night bottle a little over a month ago. (I know she was like thirty-two months. I don't care.) While she may have given up the bottle, I didn't exactly get rid of the bottle(s). They have been sitting on our counter ever since. Bottles. Parts of the bottles. Bottle brush. Drying rack. All there. Just sitting. I didn't touch them. We didn't use them. She didn't need them. They just sat there. And every morning and every night I would just look at them. Briefly.


Late last week I made a big step. Huge progress. I threw the bottle brush away. I bagged the bottles up and put them away. I folded the drying rack and stuck it in the cabinet. In it's place I put a beautiful, silver crab dish and a wooden block with a palmetto tree. 

Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

No comments: