Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One of my besties, Raven, recently returned from an almost two week trip to Japan. Maybe it was actually longer that two weeks. It felt like an eternity to me. They went to visit family and of course to have all of Makoto's (her hubby) family meet their precious baby boy, Nolan. I was so envious of their trip. I mean I was so excited that they got to go, but I was so jealous of all they would get to see and all the yummy food they would get to consume. Asian food has got to be my all time favorite food. Seriously. I could eat it every single day of my life.   While there they were so sweet and picked up a few goodies for their friends back in the States. One of the things they brought back for us was a little kimono for Morgan Kate and a parasol (Is that spelled correctly?). Oh. My. Goodness. Precious. Morgan Kate tried it on this afternoon and it fit perfectly and looked darling. She even let me take a few pictures. Okay, maybe a lot of pictures.







I told you it was precious. 


A BIG thank you to Raven, Koto and Nolan. We love you muches and we are SO thankful you are back home!

5 comments:

mary wood said...

Love. It. She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever, I love it!!!

Roddey

Andy and Megan said...

Adorable!!

Elizabeth said...

That is just adorable!!

Kelly Lee said...

She's a natural. So cute:)