Thursday, January 19, 2012

A friend of mine did this survey with her three year old and I thought it would be fun to do it with Morgan Kate. I added a few questions of my own. It was not only fun, but interesting. Oh, and note to self - do not ask questions while said three year old is watching Tom and Jerry. At times I thought I was talking to a brick wall. Here goes...



What is your favorite color? Ummm...pink.

What is your favorite toy? Ummmm...robots. (She doesn't even own a robot.)

What is your favorite fruit? Ummm...gapes (grapes).

What is your favorite TV show? I like Daddy cartoon. (Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes)

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? S-getti.

What is your favorite outfit? I like to wear dresses.

What is your favorite game? I like to jump.

What is your favorite snack? Toast. (Whatever, the girl never asks for toast as a snack. She always wants yogurt or applesauce or spicy Cheez-its.)

What is your favorite animal? Jaff (Giraffe.)

What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

What is your favorite book? Animal book (Not sure what book she is talking about.)

What are you thankful for? My fins (friends), Roddey and my baby dolls.

What is your favorite cereal? Your cookie cereal. (That would be mommy's Cookie Crisp. Hee, hee...)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play and run.

What is your favorite drink? Appey (Apple) juice.

What is your favorite holiday? Summertime. (She's my girl.)

What do you like to take with you to bed at night? My lobies (lovies).

What do you want for dinner on your next birthday? Cupcakes.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A please man (policeman) and a witch. (Nice combination, huh?)



What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Watch cah-toons. (Cartoons)


What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Read books.


What's your favorite thing to do with Kaka and Gator? Play hide and seek. Everything with Kaka and Gator.


What's your favorite things to do with your uncles? Hug them.

2 comments:

The Leviners said...

Absolutely precious! I bet it was pretty cool hearing those sweet answers! I think I'll ask C those too! HA!

Jason and Talyse said...

So sweet! I might have to ask Kyran and Karyssa the same questions. I do know that Karyssa's favorite animal is also a giraffe! :)