Thursday, January 12, 2012

Saturday night as I was getting Morgan Kate ready for bed it occurred to me that we were out of pull-ups. The "diaper holder thingy" was completely empty. I had three options at this point. One, run out and buy another package of pull-ups. Two, use one of the swimmy diapers from this summer - which I have done before and yes, I'm still trying to figure those things out. Or three, just let her try the night with big girl panties on. I chose option three. It was super close to bedtime, Trav and I were both in our PJs and I thought it would be a good night to test her big girl skills.


I am happy to report that she passed her skills test with absolute excellence. And I am also happy to report that we still have not purchased pull-ups. Our girl has gone four nights without a pull-up on and we have had zero accidents. We are so proud of our girl!

3 comments:

Kathy Hardison said...

Oh my goodness pressure is on for me this weekend .....hope we keep the record going :) Good job MK!

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

Oh yay!!!!! Big step!!!! That's gonna save you some money. (BTW, never use swimmies in place of diapers or pull-ups, they only hold in poop not pee so she would have been just as wet.)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Way to go, MK!!!