Thursday, March 1, 2012

59 Days

Only 59 days until we March for Babies!


To date Team Morgan Kate has:
6 Walkers 
0 Donations


March of Dimes is an organization for ALL babies! Let's get together and raise money for those BIG and SMALL. No donation is too small or too big! 


I've been working diligently on a t-shirt design, but I'm having a difficult time. It's hard because I really like the prior designs, but at the same time I want this year's shirt to be somewhat different. Decisions, decisions...


I'm really excited about this year's walk. I feel like for the first time Morgan Kate will really be able to experience the walk and all it entails. I get giddy just thinking about it. We are planning to do a tent this year - just like last year - and we will all meet up before the walk so that we can start together. And after our hard work we can all meet back up at the tent for yummies and goodies. It's definitely an event you don't want to miss! 


March for Babies 2009
March for Babies 2010 - Orangeburg Walk
March for Babies 2010 - Columbia

March for Babies 2011 - Orangeburg

No comments: