Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In 2010 we sold 110 shirts.


In 2011 we sold 94.


This year we sold 123!


Oh.My.Mercy. I am just absolutely blown away. I was flying high in 2010 when we sold 110 and was just as excited last year when we sold 94. This year I am over the moon. My heart is so full and so thankful. I am overwhelmed by everyone's kindness and generosity. 


I am hoping to get the t-shirts back this weekend and will begin my deliveries early next week. Those who still need to pay may either send me a check or pay me when I deliver.


Don't forget - the walk is Saturday, April 28th at the State Fairgrounds and starts at 9:00am. You aren't required to register for the walk, but it makes the March of Dimes really happy. If you know you are going to be there that day I would love for you to leave me a message or email me. I want to be sure to see everyone! 

1 comment:

THE SPIVEY"S said...

Can you email me your address and how much we need to send? Can't wait to wear it. Wish we could walk but we have our newphew's b-day party that day.