Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More summer fun via my phone camera.

This is a continuation of my posts about summer via pictures. During the last post I ended with the 4th of July.

1. Travis and I celebrated seven years on July 9th
2. Play date with Hollie and Will


Sweet, sweet boy and so darn cute!
3. Random snuggles and photo shoots with my girl throughout the day
4. Ponytails 
5. Bathing suits...do you think MK has enough?!?
6. Home pedicures
7. Still sleeping in and relaxing whenever we want
8. Celebrating Annie Parker's 3rd birthday




The precious birthday girl!
9. Yummy breakfasts and fresh peaches. Love.
10. More time at the lake
11. Days so hot that even the dogs don't move
12. Fun in the bathtub 
13. Girl Scout cookies during the summer. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. Great new family pic at the top of your blog. Can't wait to see y'all soon!

Love,
Jessa