Thursday, August 22, 2013

Age three.

It seems like Morgan Kate was just three. I know I say this about every single age, but four has just gone by SO fast. Lightning fast. And I've really enjoyed four. Three was hard. Very hard. 
Age three
Three was hard in the mornings. Three was hard in the afternoons. And three was especially hard in the evenings. There was about an eight or nine week stretch where bedtime was my least favorite time of the day. There were definitely awesome things about three, but there were definitely some times that weren't so good and they will forever be etched in my mind. I think three for MK was finding herself and just not knowing how to handle it. She had an opinion and a way she wanted things done. She had to learn how to give and take and compromise. 

Four has been so sweet. I have this little person that I want to take everywhere with me. I want her by my side as much as possible. I want to snuggle her and talk to her and play games with her. She's so much fun and has so much personality. I just drink her up. 

Just recently, like as in this summer, I've seen quite a bit of sass and attitude, that I'm not really used to seeing. Could this be five knocking on our door? Maybe it's just a bump or a hiccup. That's what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping that five is just as sweet, if not sweeter, than four.

No comments: