Monday, August 19, 2013

Five.

My baby turns five this week. I'm feeling especially emotional and sentimental and sappy. I'm doing lots of thinking and reminiscing and remembering.
MK's first birthday.
I can't even put into words how fast five years has gone by. It literally has happened in the blink of an eye. Mommies and daddies everywhere tell you that it's going to fly by, but you just have no idea until you are in that moment. Fast, people. Lightning fast.
MK's first birthday. 
In honor of her big #5 I hope to post pictures from past birthdays. I say "hope" because this week is not only her big birthday week, but it's the week that little people come to my classroom. And little people make me excited and exhausted, all at the same time. Could we put a little more in one week? 

No comments: