Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Currently I Am

Loving...
That my hubby is home. Again. Two business trips in three weeks is awful. I don't like one business trip, much less two.

Waiting for...

Bed time. I.Am.Beat. I don't know how single mamas or daddies do it.

Excited about...

Wearing my white jeans. I actually first brought them back out last Thursday in honor of the first day of spring. Today I wore them again because I was trying to channel some spring time weather. I am over the cold. According to some old southern rule, you aren't supposed to wear white until Easter, but my sister-in-love assures me that it's a rule that's worth breaking. And occasionally, I do break the rules.

Enjoying...
An entire flat of strawberries that I bought from someone at work. They are delish. I have had strawberries with sugar, strawberries with Cool Whip, Strawberry Hi (best dessert ever) and chocolate covered strawberries.

Wearing...
My pajamas. Most days, I come home from work, go straight to our bedroom and put on my PJs. They make me happy.

Planning...

Summer activities. Well, I guess I'm not actually planning things yet, but I'm thinking. Thinking about how I'm going to keep my girl busy.

Singing...

All of Me by John Legend. I can't get that song out of my head. That and Let It Go from Frozen. MK wants to hear that song every time we are in the car or at home or anywhere else for that matter.

Listening to...
Bizzarre Foods in the background. It's a food show and they are eating fish eyes as we speak. I don't particularly get excited about fish eyes, but I do like most of the foods they talk about on this show. And watching it always makes me hungry.

Wishing...

For warmer weather. I'm so ready for boating and sunshine and flip flops. This has felt like the longest winter ever and I'm ready for WARM. 

Dreaming of…

Spring break. Only two and half more weeks. We don't have any big plans, but I'm just excited to sleep in, relax, and go and do as we please. 

No comments: