3. The same weekend of Caroline's party, Owens and Loitton came out to hang with us while Trenholm was working. Owens and Travis got some bonding time in the backyard, while MK and I got some snuggle time with my sweet, sweet nephew. He is THE cutest.
4. MK's dance class had parent observations last week. They are SO good. Of course I'm a little biased because MK is in the class and Roddey is the teacher, but seriously, they know their stuff. They are doing two dances -one is jazz and the other is ballet. The ballet dance is to "Let It Go". Every little girl's dream, right?!?
5. I gave up Facebook and Instagram for Lent. I admit, I feel a bit out of the loop, but it's also been SO nice. I've had SO much time for other stuff.
6. Last Friday I attended "Ma Spa" at MK's preschool. It was THE cutest! Each mom was given an appointment card with times for massages, manicures (both done by the children), a reflection time where we read a book that the little ones wrote about us, and then a refreshment time. I had THE best time! I adore her preschool and her teachers.
7. This past Saturday we had a "Farm Day". A bunch of us (parents, siblings, cousins, uncles, grandmother, etc.) got together at my grandmother's farm and hung out. We rode four wheelers, walked around, grilled hot dogs and just had a fun, relaxing day. It was Baby Loitton's first farm day and he did really well. It was so nice to be with family and just enjoy one another. When I'm at my grandmother's farm I don't have another care in the world and my heart is just so full. Farm Days are good for the soul.
8. This past Friday Travis was able to go to MK's school for her Easter party. He's the best daddy and not only did everything with her, but also sent mommy pictures.