Monday, February 9, 2009

I consider myself to be somewhat knowledgeable of technology. However, tonight I am reconsidering that. I have been trying for two days to post a video of Morgan Kate and I just can't seem to do it. So very frustrating. I wanted to be able to share her laughs and smiles with all of you. Guess it will be a few more days. I am going to figure this out. I promise.

Yesterday and today were both really good days. We actually have been on a walk everyday since Friday. It is so very nice. Morgan Kate seems to love it and sleeps most of the time. I am dreading the colder weather that is expected for later this week. Spring, spring, where art thou?

Tomorrow we have our appointment with Dr. B, the pulmonologist and Morgan Kate will get her 3rd RSV shot. Please pray that things go smoothly. I dislike shots just as much, if not more, than Morgan Kate does. 

4 comments:

The Leviners said...

Have another great day!
Love and Prayers,
Melissa
P.S. Can't wait to see video of MK!!!

Anonymous said...

So thankful that you are having great days with Morgan Kate out walking. I will continue to pray for more great days for you, Travis and our special and precious Angel Morgan Kate. Love,

Aunt Jan

Hollie Heming said...

I will pray for another GREAT day today! Don't you feel so much better when the baby is happy? I do! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that "finger smacking" picture! I'm so glad you and MK are having some good days and getting to play some now. She is SO adorable! Keep up the blog - I look forward to it every day & can't wait to see the video!
Love,
Kathy C.