Things that are happening now, that I don't ever want to forget.
1. The smile I get in the mornings when I walk into Morgan Kate's room. What a way to start the day!
2. The way MK holds on to my shirt while I am feeding her or rocking her.
3. The smell of her teeny tiny head. Especially after a bath.
4. The way the hair on her head feels against my face. So very soft.
5. Her smooth, baby soft skin.
6. Giving her kisses on her neck. Or her face. Or her hands. Really, anywhere.
7. Her laugh. It lights up my world and warms my heart. There is no other sound like it.
8. Her voice. It's so soft and so sweet.
9. Those four little teeth that I can see each time she talks, eats or smiles.
10. The way she whimpers when I leave the room. It does melt my heart.
11. The way she hugs me or "gives me lovin'".
12. I love all of her smiles, but one particular smiles gets me every time. It's almost a smirk, but I. LOVE. IT.
13. The way she lights up when she sees her "dada".
14. Or the way she squeals when she sees "Kaka" and "Gaga". Oh, how she loves them both!
There are probably a million more, but these came to mind first.
And for the sake of my brother, Owens, here are a few pictures. Hee, hee...