Thursday, February 4, 2010

Earlier this week Kelly from Kelly's Korner did a post about her "Simple Pleasures" in life. I loved the idea and thought I would do my own list.

My Simple Pleasures
-falling asleep in Travis' arms
-checking in on Morgan Kate right before bed and watching her sleep
-MK's smile first thing in the morning
-the smell of MK's clothes, head and skin
-pedicures and shopping with my mom
-sleeping late
-staying in my PJ's all day
-getting into my dad's candy stash
-having nothing to do on the weekends
-MK's various expressions
-breakfast in bed
-emails from my hubby
-Coke
-lunch with Owens
-Korean food
-a warm car
-good songs on the radio
-going for rides on Sunday afternoons

And as I am typing this I am realizing that I could seriously keep going. I really do have like over a million simple pleasures. I guess when I think about it, most of my life seems like a simple pleasure to me.

--------------------
As a side note, Morgan Kate is cutting two teeth right this minute. Seriously. One broke through the skin earlier today and the other is probably rearing its head right now. She is cutting a bottom tooth and a top tooth and possibly a molar. I say possibly because I can see something back there and it kind of feels like a tooth, but I am not 100% sure. Plus, I don't really know a lot about molars. Either way, she has only had four teeth for quite some time and tomorrow she will most likely have six. Possibly seven.

1 comment:

Kathy Hardison said...

You left off "heated seats" in my car :) Hope MK had a good night (that's alot going on in that mouth) LY&MY