Wednesday, April 14, 2010

o·ver·whelmed -
to be affected deeply in mind or emotion

Saturday I was overwhelmed.


I was overwhelmed with excitement at the sight of our "Team Morgan Kate" tent first thing that morning.


I was overwhelmed with emotion as I spoke and shared our story in front of the crowd.


I was overwhelmed with love as I held my baby girl in my arms.


I was overwhelmed with pride as we received two awards. One for serving as the Ambassador Family and another for being the Family Team to raise the most money. And by they way, we raised $2500!


Overwhelmed with gratitude as I looked into the crowd and saw all of those with Team Morgan Kate t-shirts.


Overwhelmed with so many different feelings and emotions as we began the walk and our baby girl led the way.

Overwhelmed with happiness as I looked around and saw so many of my friends with their own babies.


Completely overwhelmed by the number of people there in honor of Morgan Kate. It is an indescribable feeling to see that many people gathered at one place in honor of your child. It is an indescribable feeling to know that so many people would give of their time and money and energy to spend the day with you. I could never thank all of you enough. Please know how much it meant to me and to Travis and we are forever grateful for your love and your support and your friendship.


And completely and totally overwhelmed at the sight of this special little girl.



A video of our day:

7 comments:

Megan Thiel said...

What an amazing day you guys had!! Great pictures! It brought tears to my eyes to see Morgan Kate leading the way! Such a miracle baby!

I am so disappointed that we can't do the walk this year. Andy and the kids are coming to Peoria this weekend while the walk is going on in Phoenix. Next weekend, the walk will be in Peoria, but we won't be here over the weekend. Next year we WILL do it as a family!

MJP said...

Heather, I am loving every single thing about this post! The header is breathtaking, the pictures are moving, and the cause that inspired it all is worthy and special to my heart. Congratulations on another fabulous walk. I thought about you guys several times that day. We are happy for you and your family:)

Kathy Hardison said...

Special little girl and a very special cause. Love her to the moon and back (and you and Trav)

THE SPIVEY"S said...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL. I know it was a day that you will never forget. I downed some tears when I saw the picture of her leading the crowd. SMILE!

Jan Kessler said...

It was AMAZING for The Miracle Baby Girl. Many people coming together for miracle babies. She is so precious and has a precious family..

Love you guys,

Aunt Jan

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great day! I loved seeing all the pictures. Congrats on raising so much money!

Anonymous said...

I sure do wish I could have made the walk. Looks like it was a wonderful experience for you and the family. Unfortunately, I will be unable to participate in the Columbia walk either....I will be taking care of all the little miracle babies instead :)
love ya'll
Erin