Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Word Wednesday

Morgan Kate is repeating so many new words that I can hardly keep track. I've tried writing them down on the refrigerator, in the journal beside my bed and even in my daily planner. But I still can't keep track. These were the new words she repeated this week (that I can remember). Either she heard us use them in conversation and she repeated them or she heard them while we were reading to her and then repeated them.

Cupcake - (cu-cay)

Moon - (oon) She seems to be protesting words that begin with M.

All better - (ah-ber)

Bump - She seriously nailed her head on the corner of our island in the kitchen. We freaked out about the "bump" on her head and she just kept saying, "Bump, bump".

She's also using words on her own, without our cueing. She usually does this when requesting food or pointing to objects in a book. She is also talking and singing a ton in a language that we are not familiar with. Hopefully we will catch on soon!

1 comment:

Kathy Hardison said...

She is a pro at "Ka Ka" and that's all that matters :) :) LY&MY