1. Morgan Kate still really likes her exersaucer. She loves to sit in it and watch TV while I am drying my hair or folding clothes.
2. Morgan Kate really likes TV and I let her watch it. My parents let me watch TV and I think I am pretty normal and fairly smart. She loves Cailou, Barney and Franklin. I love the Backyardigans, Wonder Pets and Little Bill.
3. Sometimes when Morgan Kate is throwing a fit at home, I just sit back and watch. Sometimes I laugh out loud in my head. I let her throw herself on the floor and work it out herself.
4. One of Morgan Kate's first words was bad. We would always say, "Bad dog", whenever Lola growled or barked. I guess we said it a lot more than we realized.
5. Sometimes I have to leave the room when Travis is disciplining Morgan Kate because I know I will laugh and I don't want her to see me. Sometimes I even start to laugh when I am disciplining her. I'm not sure what I think is so funny.
6. Some weeks I love all of MK's therapy. Others weeks, like this one, I don't. I'm tired. I'm exhausted and I'm ready for a break from therapy.
7. We still give Morgan Kate a bottle at night. We read to her, rock her, give her the bottle and then put her to bed. And we will probably continue to do it until she tells us otherwise. After all, at this point it's not really for her, it's for us. It's the only time of day that we can still hold her and rock her and love on her.
8. Just recently she has begun to take her diaper off. We don't usually encourage this, but last week after the afternoon rain shower it was just too funny. Especially when she took the diaper (and just for the record, it was clean) and wrapped it around her head. What are we going to do with her?